1.- Data on the person responsible for the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we declare that The Loafers Shop S.L. with C.I.F. B87612727, with registered office at c/ López de Hoyos, nº 9, 28006, Madrid, duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume: 35.103, folio: 91, sheet: A: M-631271 as well as the legitimate owner of the Website and of all the subdomains and directories included therein.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data.
- Type of data: The personal data collected are identifying data, not taking into account special types.
- Purpose of the data: At The Loafers Shop, we will use the data collected to:
- Sending of information requested by the interested party.
- Post your comments on our blog.
- Manage registration for events organized by The Loafers Shoes
- Submit communications, commercial promotions (newsletters), sweepstakes and/or The Loafers Shop services and events.
We remind you that you have full right to oppose the sending of commercial communications in any comment, by sending an email to the following address:email@example.com
- How long is the personal data collected stored?:The personal data provided will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the processing and for the period for which responsibilities may arise for the services rendered to the interested party: 6 years for accounting books, invoices, etc., according to Art. 30 of the Commercial Code, 5 years for exercising personal actions without a special period of time (art. 1.964 of the Civil Code); 4 years: Art. 66 and following of the General Tax Law (taxes, etc.).
When no longer necessary for such purposes, they shall be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure their total destruction.
3.- Legitimacy: The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis consisting of the legitimacy granted by your request for information and/or the contracting of The Loafers Shop products, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any possible contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details or if you do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, and it will be completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
We remind you that you may withdraw your consent at any time for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent to its revocation.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside The Loafers Shop, unless legally required or you are expressly informed of this.
As data processors who may have access to the personal data subject’s personal data, the Data Processor has contracted the services of the following companies, with whom he has also signed a data processor contract in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations:
- Mailchimp: Address: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Mailjet SAS: 1, 3-13 bis, rue de l’Aubrac 75012 Paris, France.
- Mailrelay: Park Avenue, 15th Floor, Suite 1500, New York, NY 10022
- GOOGLE, INC., domiciled at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, 94043, Mountain View, California, USA
- BING-: One Microsoft Place South County Industrial Park Leopardstown Dublin 18 D18 P521 IRELAND.
5.- Rights: As a user who has provided us with his or her personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are using your data from The Loafers Shop, and in particular..:
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
- Right of access to your data.
- Right to request rectification of incorrect data.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- In certain circumstances, you may request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances, you may exercise your right to oppose the processing of your data.
You will be able to exercise them, through any means, that leaves a record of their sending and reception where you expressly state your will in that sense, and accompanied by the supporting documentation, of your identity. You can do this by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following postal address:
The Loafers Shop S.L.
C/ Lopez de Hoyos, 9
Furthermore, if you believe that any of your rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.agpd.es/ or through the AEPD website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
6.-Security and updating of your personal data: With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that all the necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All this to avoid alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized access or processing, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
The website uses generally accepted industry information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to data.
To achieve these purposes, the user/client accepts that the provider may obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any process of contracting or that involves the introduction of personal data of high character (health, ideology,…) will always be transmitted by means of secure communication protocol (Https://,…), so that no third party has access to the information transmitted via electronic means.
Our payment gateway uses ING Direct Bank, PayPal and Stripe platforms that offer maximum security.
Both are certified by Verisign.
7. Confidentiality: We also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all staff involved in any of the phases of processing. We will not give or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.